We accepts all major credit card payment
HVAC ENERGY SAVINGS TIPS
Water Safety Tips !
- If you are leaving your home for an extended period, it is recommended
that you turn off your water supply. You can turn is off inside your house
at the "stop and waste" valve located beside your water meter. This will
help prevent water loss and damage should a leak occur in your
plumbing while you are away.
Home Freezing Tips !
- If you have no heat, your heating systems won`t be fix and your home or
offices temperature is going below zero degree celsius or 32F for
extended length of time. It is recommended to turn on your water tap
slowly preferably at the lower part or the home (basement). This is to
allow water circulation to avoid pipes freezing and pipe bursting as this
will be expensive to repair.
Get Hot Water Tank Efficiently !
- You can improve the efficiency of many tank water heater models by
annually drawing about four litres of water from the bottom of your tank
to remove any sediment that can gradually build up. Check the manual
to see if it is recommended by your model.
Symptoms Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide is tasteless, odorless, and colorless. Life threatening levels of
- Severe headaches
Symptoms Of Mild Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
The signs of mild levels of carbon monoxide poisoning include…
- Shortness of breath
- Mild nausea
- Mild headaches
- Flu symptoms that disappear when leaving home and come back after
Immediate Action Steps If You Suspect Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
If you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning, immediately…
- Open doors and windows
- Turn off the combustion appliances
- Leave the home
- Go to an emergency room and tell the doctor you suspect carbon monoxide
poisoning. A blood test administered soon after the exposure to carbon
monoxide can provide confirmation
1. Set back your thermostat when you’re away from your home or snuggled under the
covers. It really does make a difference. A 10 degree setback for an eight-hour
period of time can reduce your heating expense 5% to 15%. Two eight-hour to 25%!
2. Insulate your outlets. Outlets are a common source of outside air infiltration.
Installing low cost outlet covers that you purchase at a hardware store saves energy
and reduces drafts.
3. Keep the drapes and blinds open for your southern windows. The sun will help
warm your home. Close them in the evening to help reduce heat loss.
|GET MAXIMUM REBATE UPTO
$1700, PLUS 50% OFF
INSTALLATION COST ON 98%
GAS FURNACE AND 16 SEER
AIR-COND, 15 YRS PART &
LABOR FOR RHEEM, AMANA,
KEEPRITE OR GOODMAN UNIT.
OFFER END SOON